Is your Solar Panel system working to full capacity? Perth has had one of the longest, driest summers on record… What does this mean for our Solar panels? Dirty panels equal poor performance, make the most of your solar panels by giving them a clean. Solar Panels are generally self-cleaning, but with such a long dry spell we recommend that it’s time for a full service and clean.
The Clean NRG Solar Panel Spring Clean and Service include:
- System check
- Voltage check to ensure all strings are working
- Wattage performance evaluation
- Ensure mountings are secure
- Check all DC cables and connectors on the roof
- Full clean and wipe down
- Check rooftop isolators
- Full “5 Point” safety check
- Evaluation report
Put your mind at ease and ensure you are making the most of your Solar Energy savings, Contact us today to secure your clean.
*Single story premises up to 4kWh