Solar Battery Storage sales have increased throughout Perth. In fact, this financial year, Clean NRG Solar’s Battery Storage inquiries have increased by 10 fold! The new generation of solar energy storage is cheaper to buy, more cost-effective, streamlined and better looking. The word is getting around about how much Perth households can really save with Solar Battery Storage but is Battery Storage for you?
Here is a checklist that will help you choose:
- Are your current power bills over $500
- Do you have a well-ventilated space or enclosure away from the living areas of the house to install the system? Ideally, the battery enclosure should be located, for Perth conditions, on a south or east-facing side of the premises
- Do you plan to stay in your home for 10+ years?
- Do you want to protect yourself against power blackouts?
- Is your home vacant most days?
- Do you want to be in control of your own electricity?
- Are you fed up with continuing power price rises?
It’s important to deal with a certified professional Solar retailer, why? Because Western Power requires the approval process streamlined, complete and compliant. The installation needs to be carried out by a specialist, Solar Battery Certified Installer.
The other trap consumers are lured into is, “low price batteries”, the low price batteries warranty often only cover one cycle per day to a maximum of 3000 cycles, these batteries work out to be much more expensive than quality batteries that are warranted for 2 cycles per day and up to 12,000 cycles. It’s the old story “Buy cheap, buy twice”.
As we always advise, please do your research and it’s so easy. Google the brand, the company, stay local and talk to the professionals.