Solar Power Battery Storage Perth
Solar battery storage really is an exciting revolution in solar power technology.
This storage solution turns the energy producer into the energy supplier, thus saving you money and freeing you from increasing energy costs.
Enabling households to enjoy 24 hours of sun by powering your home around the clock with solar energy.
Enabling you and your family to take control of your energy.
Giving you financial freedom, independence from the power grid and secure you against power outages.
Tesla Powerwall 2
Tesla Powerwall is definitely the smartest looking of the home batteries with many people displaying its design to be admired rather than hidden.
With handy features such as:
- Time-based control which learns patterns in your energy usage to avoid as much purchasing off the grid as possible.
- Mobile phone app monitoring from anywhere in the world.
- Keeping track of your battery power and how much power your solar is generating.
- Touch safe (child and pet friendly).
- Water-resistant for either indoor or outdoor installation.
- Compatible with most new and existing systems
- 13.2 kW large capacity
- Sleek design backed up by a first-class, internationally renowned brand
- State of the art monitoring app.
- Capacity – 13.5kWh
- Warranty period is 10 years
- Can be wall or floor mounted, indoor or outdoor
- Weight – 114kg
1150 mm x 753 mm x 147 mm
Senec Home Battery
Senec’s multi-award wining technology is capable of cycling the battery twice a day, helping you through your morning and evening peak energy usage when solar is not supported.
Drastic reduction of electricity bills are one major benefit but also protection from electricity outages and rising electricity prices.
The Senec home battery stores excess solar power that you would otherwise send back to the grid. By using more energy than your produce, you can increase your sufficiency by 90%, and reduce your environmental impact.
- Compatible with most new and existing systems
- New Hybrid technology
- 20 Year extended warranty
- Able to charge from both Solar and the cheaper night rate power (2 cycles per day)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in Germany
- State of the art monitoring application
- Single and three phase connect-ability
- Capacity – 4.5 / 9.0 kWh
- Warranty period – 10 years (manufacturer’s) 20 year extended warranty purchasable
- Floor mounted, indoor or outdoor
- Weight – 80-115kg (depending on size battery)
1,175mm x 530mm x 406mm
Delta Home Battery
Your solar panels will be the driving force in catching the sun’s energy and turning it into usable power. So it’s important to pick the right ones. At Clean NRG Solar we only provide “Tier 1” solar panels. This means that we only provide solar panels from reputable solar panel companies. Clean NRG Solar can arrange a free energy audit of your home.
- World leading brand
- Hybrid system requiring Hybrid Delta Inverter, ideal for new installs
- Great value for money
- Power back up mode with stand alone function when grid power not available
- Quiet operation
- Four layered battery protection makes it the safest battery solution currently available
- Capacity – 4.8kWh
- Warranty period – 5 year warranty (or option to extend to 10 year warranty)
- Indoor or outdoor installation, free standing or wall mounted
- Weight – 75kg
552mm x 596mm x 200mm
BYD was founded in 1995 as a high-tech company devoted to technological innovations for a better life.
Establishing 30 industrial parks worldwide and has played a significant role in electronics, automobiles, new energy and rail transit.
BYD is dedicated to providing zero-emission energy solutions.
Listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock exchanges, with revenue and market capitalisation each exceeding RMB 100 billion.
- BYD Battery-box HV Stacking series is a sleek, stylish solution that is perfect for the average sized Australian household.
- The modular architecture means households get a storage solution that’s exactly what they need.
- Modularity of the battery-box provides flexibility and the capability for the homeowner to add additional storage at a later date.
- Capacity – 6.4 up to 11.52 kWh
- Warranty period – 10 year warranty
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Weight – up to 252kg
580mm x 1374mm x 380mm
So how does a solar battery system work for your home?
This short two minute video is a great outline of how solar batteries coordinate with your solar panels and inverter.
With smart meter technology you can also watch the energy your solar panels are making, compared to your level of consumption.
Solar Battery Storage FAQ’s
Clean NRG Solar can upgrade any Solar PV system to a battery storage system. What makes your system battery ready is your existing PV system big enough to run you home and charge the battery, you can check this with your Synergy bill. Clean NRG Solar can give you an indicative cost guide and quote depending on your power consumption. At Clean NRG Solar, our first step in good design is to find ways to reduce your energy requirements thereby reducing your overall system cost. TIP: Often it is more cost effective to replace inefficient white goods with 6 star rated appliances.
Most home batteries will provide backup power, they range in output from 1000w to 5000w. This will run lights refrigeration, internet, telephones and some appliances but not all. Not all batteries have this function, talk to us to see which home battery suits you.
All our battery system have an “ App” so you can see solar production, home consumption and battery state of charge. You can make adjustments to reserve power and some have a artificial intelligent algorithm that learns your usage pattern and saves power for rainy days.
One of our senior solar battery electricians will make an initial assessment, take measurements and create a SLD ( Single Line Diagram). This is used to seek approvals and may take an hour or so. We then seek approvals from Western Power. This can take up to 30 days, but often much quicker. Installing a home battery can be a tricky process and its likely your electrical board will need some work. We need to seperate the backup circuits and connect the battery and communications so it works as it should. This will take 1 to 2 days by a master electrician.
A well designed system with an appropriate sized battery bank will perform for many years. Common industry warranties are of 80% capacity after 10 years. At Clean NRG Solar we recommend battery technology that we know will work long term. The cost is not the main driver. It’s about power security and sticking up the power companies. In 2020, the payback on home batteries is around 6 to 12 years.