Solar Panels Perth
Solar panels are not all created equal.
Let’s walk you through:
- What type of solar panels we use,
- What to expect with your solar installation, and
- What government rebates are available for solar panels in Perth.
What are the best solar panels for Perth?
At Clean NRG Solar we take many things into consideration before selecting our solar panels.
We make sure they suit our unique WA conditions and so does the company the supplies them.
There’s no point in getting solar panels that suit European weather conditions.
The Australian climate is harsh and hot for long periods. The solar panels you choose have to be able to withstand these conditions.
We have selected and only use quality Tier 1 brands with strong Australian presence – brands like Longi, Jinko, LG, Sunpower and REC.
These large reputable companies provide high performance solar panels most suited for Perth.
Types Of Solar Panels We Choose
Solaria is by far one of the most attractive and efficient solar panels on the market today. With its sleek black design, it has no visible circuitry and thus better curb appeal.
The pure black panels have superior shading performance with advanced circuit layouts.
Comprehensive 25 year warranty on power and performance.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world.
JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diverse range of international utilities.
Jinko has a commercial and residential customer base in many countries around the world.
These include countries such as China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and many other countries and regions.
JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 10.5 GW for silicon wafers, 7.4 GW for solar cells, and 12.6 GW for solar modules, as of June 30, 2019.
Other reasons proving JinkoSolar is a reputable brand worth investing in:
- Has over 15,000 employees across its 7 production facilities globally
- 15 overseas subsidiaries in Japan, Korea, Singapore, India, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Australia and the United Arab Emirates
- Global sales teams in Australia, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Ukraine, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, China, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Costa Rica, Colombia, Panama and Argentina.
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC has grown to become the largest European brand of solar panels.
With around 20 million panels produced and a dependable warranty, REC has solid foundations and a bright future in the solar industry.
Despite challenging market conditions that the industry has faced in recent years, REC has maintained a healthy financial position, demonstrating that REC is and will be a long-term player in the solar industry.
Because of REC’s sustainable business practices and continuous delivery of high-quality solar solutions, REC is preferred by banks, lenders, investors, and end-customers as a sound investment.
REC’s internal testing is twice as stringent as industry standards. Meaning that when they send out their panels for certification or testing, they’re quite confident they’ll pass.
Beyond attaining a certification, REC wants their panels to be reliable for the lifetime of the product and perform strongly in even the most extreme environments.
LONGi leads the solar PV industry to a new height.
With product innovations and optimised power-cost ratio with breakthrough monocrystalline technologies.
LONGi supplies more than 30GW of high-efficiency solar wafers and modules worldwide yearly, about a quarter of global market demand.
LONGi is recognised as the world’s most valuable solar technology company with the highest market value.
Innovation and sustainable development are two of LONGi’s core values.
SunPower solar panels are the technology of choice for the world’s top companies and experts.
Including eight of the top ten US solar accounts and the first utility-scale solar farm in Australia.
SunPower has installed more than 30 million SunPower solar panels since 1985.
That’s equivalent to removing about 11 million cars from the road.
They have invested more in research and development than any other silicon solar company, and have more than 1,000 solar patents.
Their robust panel portfolio offers an impressive range of powerful solutions, each designed for optimal performance, maximum savings and long-term reliability.
SunPower is a tier 1 manufacturer with nearly 35 years of solar expertise.
LG is a leader in renewable solar energy with highly efficient panels generating electric power via photovoltaic systems.
There are specific features of LG modules such as:
- LG offers one of the most efficient panels with a high efficient 360W LG NeON R range, making this range one of the most powerful on the market efficiency of up to 20.8%
- LG gives you a 25 year replacement warranty on the LG NeOn R range
- LG offers one of the most powerful solar panels available
- With over 200,000 employees, LG is a huge South Korean company
- When you sell your premises, the original warranty continues. LG refers to this as a “transferable warranty”, making them unique in the solar panel market
Many LG solar panels in Australia are used on the grid as part of residential solar systems, but we are now seeing increased use of renewable power for commercial solar energy power systems.