Why is it so important to deal with an Approved Solar Retailer when buying Solar in Perth?
Signing the Solar retailer Code of Conduct has big benefits for you, your customers and the PV industry as a whole.
“Since Clean NRG Solar signed on to the Clean Energy Council’s Code of Conduct, traffic has increased to our website www.cleannrg.com.au. It’s great to see that consumers are becoming more educated with Solar PV purchases in Perth. We always say here at Clean NRG Solar that there is no subtitle for premium quality service and it is very likely that you will need to contact your Solar Retailer at some point during the lifespan of your Solar PV System. So we urge you to do your research before you join Perth’s Solar revolution.”
Craig Donohue, Managing Director, Clean NRG
The latest updates on the Solar Retailer Code of Conduct Cumulative statistics (at 30 April 2017):
|Total applications received||97|
|Total applications approved||51|
|Total applications rejected||43|
|Total applications pending||3|
|Current Approved Solar Retailers||43|
Approved Solar Retailers:
- Provide their customers with a standard 5-year whole of system warranty.
- Have been through a rigorous screen process.
- Are accountable for providing ethical pre and post sales practices.
- Use Clean Energy Council Accredited Installers.
- Comply with all legislation and regulations.
- Meet the hight standards of a code designed to give consumers peace of mind and professional, ethical service.